Infused Grape Drink (300mg THC)
Out of stock
Out of stock
This tropical and ancient magic mushroom strain is psilocybe cubensis, a species of psychedelic mushroom whose main active elements are psilocybin and psilocin.
Some people get mild hallucinations, which are also called ‘visuals’.
Taking mushrooms can make you feel:
in awe of the people and things around you
How you feel will be affected by how much you take, your surroundings, who you’re with and how comfortable you are with them, as well as by your mood.
Eat The Shrooms Whole
The traditional old fashion way to consume golden teacher is to chew them very well and swallow them. The better you chews them the easier it’ll be for the stomach to break is down and the sooner the onset of the effects will take place. Feel free to drink your favorite beverage of choice to wash them down.
Blend magic mushrooms in a blender with your favorite fruits and vegetables to mask the taste of the shrooms. Give your favorite smoothie an extra kick and 1 up your day by adding a small dose of magic mushrooms. The body will absorb the liquid quicker than consumer whole magic mushrooms which will result in a quicker come on effect.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 gram of golden teacher magic mushrooms for each 1 cup of water. Continue boiling the magic mushrooms until they sink to the bottom which can take up to 30 minutes. Drink the tea and eat the shrooms that sink to the bottom will bring you up very fast.
Few guidelines must be followed to have a safe psychedelic experience.
Always ensure a safe and secure environment
Make sure that you are not alone if it’s your first time.
Never exceed the recommended dosage. The hallucinations can so strong that emotional responses might get out of control.
Never mix the Golden teacher mushroom with any other recreational drug like CBD, LSD, and Alcohol.
Never take lemon after taking mushrooms, it will act as a catalyst and will intensify your experience.
For a quicker recovery always drink plenty of water to flush out excess psilocybin in your system.
It is highly recommended that you start with micro-dosing and work your way up.
Do not take mushrooms on a full stomach, sometimes it will make you feel nauseated.
The effects of mushroom can last up to 6 to 8 hours, do not take it before going to work.